Australia - 15 Day Australia Discovery
Holidays are supposed to be relaxing and so we have specifically put together the perfect way to do just that. This twin centre itinerary takes in two of the most popular destinations.
Starting in Sydney, with its the stunning Opera house overlooking Sydney harbour and bridge as well as its lovely beaches that offer a nice way to chill out and have a bbq, before leaving the city for a day to head into amazing Blue Mountains with its dramatic scenery and lovely walks through the Eucalyptus Forests.
You still have time to sit back and relax at your own leisure and get absorbed into the chilled Sydney way of life and start to feel like a local.
You then travel up North to the Northern Tropical Queensland to the lovely township of Port Douglas, a real must on any trip to this area.
The town has a great vibe and is a hub of activity whether you are wanting to relax by the pool or beach or head in the World Heritage listed tropical Rainforest.
This itinerary includes both must sees, taking you to the very edge of the outer Great Barrier Reef as well as up to the little village of Kurunda on the world famous Scenic railway. Before returning by Skyrail Cable journey on the world’s most beautiful rainforest experience, spanning 7.5kms over the pristine rainforest. You see the rainforest from a completely different perspective. Before relaxing for the final few days of your holiday.
- 7 nights Sydney staying at Rendezvous The Rocks Sydney
- 7 nights Port Douglas staying at the QT Resort
- Return Airport Shuttle transfers from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise
- Blue Mountains full day Excursion
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway – one way Skyrail Cableway and one way Kurunda Scenic Railway
- International and Domestic flights to Australia
- Airport taxes
- All Meals
- Airport Transfers in Sydney
*Price is subject to availability and exchange rate fluctuations. Prices based on travel in November 2014. All year round travel available. Please ask one of our consultants for the latest flight deals.
15 Days from £1,409 pp
Some Of The Highlights
- 14 nights for the price of 13, staying in 4 star centrally located hotels
- Taking a morning Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- A stunning day trip into the Blue Mountains
- Kurunda Rail and Sky Rail into the heart of the rainforest
- Take in the rugged desert landscapes of the Red Centre
- Cruise to the edge of the Outer Barrier Reef
Chat to a Specialist
We can tailor any part of your itinerary, from flights & hotels to sightseeing.
Get in touch
01872 266 899
+7 to +11 hours,
with three time zones
21 hours (to Sydney)
UK passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to enter Australia, which we will arrange for you
- Sydney Harbour
2 Week City, Rock & Reef: from £1,079
- 2 Week Brisbane & Sand Islands: from £1,746
- 2 Week Coastal Drive & Wildlife: from £1,538
- 15 Day Australia Discovery: from £1,409
- 6 Day Mountains, Wine & Beach Self-Drive: from £621
- 5 Day Great Ocean Road Loop Self-Drive: from £499
- 5 Day Sunshine Coast & Fraser Island Self-drive: from £483
- 4 Day Wine Lovers Paradise Self-Drive: from £312
- Western Australia - Western Australia & Beyond 11 Day/10 Night Self-Drive: from £2,205
- 7 Day Dolphins, Desert & Beach Self-Drive: from £935
- 10 Day Best of Tasmania Self-Drive: from £1,085
- Discover Lady Elliot Island, 5 nights: from £709
- Great Barrier Reef Heron Island,
4 nights: from £375