New Zealand - Motorhome Madness
Experience New Zealand’s majestic terrain with Mighty Campervans. As part of Australasia’s largest rental vehicle operator, travelling with Mighty Campervans provides you with the security & freedom to explore at your own pace without blowing your budget. Offer includes return flights with Malaysian Airlines, & 14 days hires of a 2 berth campervan in New Zealand.
The Lowball 2 Berth campervan features power steering, portable gas stove, chilly bin, sink, cooking utensils, AM/FM radio/CD, air conditioning & heating in drivers cab, internal luggage nets & roof rack.
The rear of the vehicle features a bench seat which flips over to become a double bed. Shower & toilet are not provided, so we recommend overnight stays in designated campgrounds with shower & toilet facilities. Powered campervan sites are available from as little as £23 per night.
ANZCRO (UK) offer many other New Zealand motorhomes, accommodating anywhere from 2- 6 adults, with a range of pricing to suit your budget.
Prices vary depending on the time of year you wish to travel – please contact a member of our reservations team for more details.
- Return flights to Auckland with Malaysian Airlines(Subject to availability).
- 14 days hire of a 2 Jackpot berth manual in New Zealand.
- All prices are per person twin share and are valid for Travel April/May 2017.
- Please enquire for travel dates outside this period.
- All arrangements shown are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are correct at time of printing and are subject to change.
- All packages are based on single island hires.
- Two island hires are available at additional cost.
- Ferry between the North & South Island is not included.
17 Days from £1,359 pp
Some Of The Highlights
- Explore the majestic terrain of New Zealand at your own pace without blowing your budget
- Unlimited kilometres
Chat to a Specialist
We can tailor any part of your itinerary, from flights & hotels to sightseeing.
Get in touch
01872 266 899
+11 hours in UK summer
+13 hours in UK winter
24 hours (to Auckland)
New Zealand Dollar
No visa required for British passport holders
New Zealand Climate