Christchurch City Sightseeing Tour
Experience the grand architecture, beautiful gardens and scenic view points on a half-day city tour of Christchurch. Wander the Monavale Gardens with pretty ponds and water features, drive through the city center once with its historic buildings and architecture now heavily destroyed and badly damaged by the Earthquake hitting the city in February 2011.
See for yourself the both destruction of the central city and the rebuild that is taking place. You will visit both botanical gardens in the central city and the seaside suburb of Sumner. Travel to the Sign of the Takahe to admire the spectacular views over the Canterbury Plains and Southern Alps
Tour commencement times: 8.45 am or 1.15pm
Tour conclusion times: 12.30pm or 4.30 pm
- Central Christchurch including the badly earthquake damaged city centre with full commentary on the impact of the earthquakes and the rebuild that is in progress
- Christchurch Botanical Gardens
- Mona Vale House and Gardens
- Sign of the Takahe with magnificent view over the entire city from the coastline to the mountains
- Port Hills and Lyttelton Harbour
- Sumner Beach and township
- Stops for photo opportunities at all the key destinations
Child (3 – 14 years): £28
Conditions: Prices are per person. Valid for travel until 30 September 2019. Prices were correct at time of submission but are subject to change without notice. Above stated prices include discounts (if applicable). Please enquire for full information.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.